Getting It Done At Labor Ready
Everyone likes to feel pride in their work. At Labor Ready, we make that happen. We have opportunities right now for hardworking people looking for a reliable paycheck. You can find flexible assignments in construction, manufacturing, retail, warehousing, events, hospitality, waste, restoration and auto services.
Labor Ready, a TrueBlue company, is a leading multi-national source for dependable labor in a variety of industries. We work hard to find the job that’s right for you.
We have openings for unskilled and skilled General Laborers (Construction, Warehouse, Food Processing, Packaging, Event Set up- load and unload trucks, Recylce and Sorting Janitorial/Maintenance, Lawn Care, Hospitality - Food Service ,Cooks, Servers, Bartenders) in Farmington, NM and surrounding areas! There are various jobs in all industries. Some opportunities are day-by-day, temporary to hire , and long term temporary with grear companies! Jobs start May 3rd,2014 - Apply NOW!
- General Laborers: Loading and unloading products onto pallets and trucks, general site clean up
- Manufacturing: Packaging, sorting, counting, products for shipping, picking and Packing of products, fork lift operators
- Construction: Moving building materials, removal of construction debris, digging, and shoveling.
- Landscaping: Commercial and residential Lawn care maintenance- landscaping, trimming, weeding, mowing, equipment clean up
- Waste/Recyle - pickers for landfills, trash collection and yard waste removal
- Hospitality - housekeeping, Food Service - Servers, Cooks, Bartending and Banquet service
GREAT PAY with the use of an E-PAY card or Direct Deposit, daily or weekly...the choice is yours!
Pay is per hour based on job assignment and experience.
Qualified candidates should have the following to register:
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred but not required
- Proper Identification proving eligibility to work in the US
- Prior experience in a production/manufacturing/industrial/construction/customer service environment is a plus
- Willingness and ability to learn new task quickly
- Values a team work environment and have an upbeat personality and self-motivated
- Excellent attendance required, dependable, trustworthy, strong work ethic, respects authority
- Physically, able to stand, walk, bend and lift 50lbs repeatedly during a shift, with a can do attitude in an fast paced environment
- Must follow safety regulations and wear proper safety equipment as job demands
- Professional appearance
- Willing to take integrity survey and safety exam
- Must have reliable transportation
- Flexibility with work hours and shifts (some weekends)
- Background Check & Drug Screen may be required
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Committed to safety at all times
- Excellent attendance
Hours: Varied Shifts – 4 to 12 daily work hours
How To Apply:
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply in person at 5815 Lomas Blvd, NE Albuquerque, NM 87110. Please bring the necessary identification required for employment and be available for 1.5-2 hours to complete the process if hired.
Call our office - 505-325-9675 for more information.
Labor Ready A TrueBLue company is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to increase your skill set?
Want to further your education?
Education/Training Opportunities for you.