We are currently seeking a Client Service Associate for our warehouse!
The Client Service Associate will work in a warehouse setting as well as office and will also assist the drivers.
This is a temp to hire position!!!!
Client Service Associate Accountabilities & Essential Functions:
- Follow up on all Customer Service concerns and to ensure that daily reports are sent to the assigned customer.
- Ensure that all external and internal e-mails have been addressed.
- Handle customer’s calls and inquiries.
- Work with other Client Services associates to strengthen the relationship with all customers.
- Research customer discrepancies and follow up with root cause.
- Works closely with Customer Service Supervisor/GM to identify customer behaviors that drive inefficiency and or unnecessary cost.
- Performs housekeeping tasks to maintain a safe work environment.
- Handle Client services and clerical task to efficiently route products and services in accordance with the routing guides procedures.
- Other task or project as assigned by GM.
- Knowledge of Routing shipments through the use of the customer specific web based sites.
Qualifications of the Client Service Associate:
- High school diploma preferred, or (GED) equivalent.
- Minimum two years of experience as a Customer Service rep for a third party Logistics Company and exposure to the transportation, logistics or closely related industry for one to three years.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Must have reliable transportation (This job is not on the bus line).
Required Abilities of the Client Service Associate:
- Demonstrate the ability to adjust to sudden changes in operational goals/demand.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and work within a team.
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and complete in a timely manner.
- Remain detail oriented while being able to multitasking.
- Effective people skills.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and carry out instructions from oral directions or written correspondence.
- Ability to work any shift is a must.
- Be able to work well under pressure in a fast pace environment.
- Computer skills – MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Vendor compliance.
- Able to manage difficult customer situations in a calm and cordial manner.
- Excellent knowledge of Client Service practices and procedures.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for lengthy periods of time, use a computer and keyboard.
- The employee is required to communicate or listen.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Click the “Apply Now” button to submit an online application for IMMEDIATE consideration or call (855) 346-4939 for more information!
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the technical, IT, professional, clerical, and light industrial fields. With a complete benefits package, we are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed.
Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.