Web and Database Developer - Wholesale Banking Solutions
Job ID : 2015-0471
The incumbent is primarily responsible to support the Manager of WBS Data Systems Administration, Manager of Wholesale Banking Solutions and Wholesale Banking Leadership. The incumbent designs, monitors, maintains, and implements web application and associated databases while ensuring high levels of data availability in support of the Wholesale Banking strategy. The incumbent is strong in ASP.NET,VB.NET, and Structured Query Language (SQL) and is a resource for report building. The incumbent coordinates changes to web application and computer databases, tests, and implements both by applying knowledge of these systems. The incumbent writes reports and creates files in support of this essential function. The incumbent also assists with ad-hoc projects.
Web and Database Developer Principal Accountability Statements
- Develops, optimizes, and maintains internal, data-driven web application.
- Maintains and administers database functions and ETL processes
- Develops, maintains, and monitors tracking and reporting mechanisms for assigned projects
- Follows standards and guidelines in creation of software and to protect information
- Maintains and modifies existing databases and database management systems
- Tests databases, corrects errors, and makes necessary modifications
- Responds to and resolves database and web site performance issues
- Adheres to security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or
- unauthorized damage, modification, or disclosure
- Creates, or supports the creation of, required reports in response to business user needs
- Supports and trains users
- Works collaboratively with Systems, Information Security, and Network Services on behalf of Wholesale Banking Solutions
- Collaborate with stakeholders on established projects and identify efficiencies and process improvements.
Specific Education, Experience And Skill
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum Three years of experience in web application design, database management, and report writing experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Structured Query Language(SQL) and SQL databases
- Knowledge of Access, SSIS, and SSRS
- Knowledge of ASP.NET and VB.NET
- Ability to train other users
- Ability to work independently and suggest improvements
- Good reasoning skills and problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail, discipline, adaptability, and flexibility required
- Strong organization, coordination, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work with urgency and resourcefulness with a focus on results
- Good customer service, written and verbal communication skills
Web and Database Developer Minimum Education generally acquired through the formal education process and includes the ability to:
- Use rational systems to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists; use logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; and to interpret a variety of complex instructions.
- Perform basic arithmetic operations, compute percentages, and work with mathematical statistics, statistical inference, mathematical probability and application.
- Read a periodical, journal, manual, dictionary, thesaurus and encyclopedia. Ability to prepare a business letter, proposal, summary and report, using prescribed format and conforming to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction and style and using all parts of speech. Ability to conduct training, communicate at a panel discussion and to make a presentation with poise and control.
Click the “Apply Now” button to submit an online application TODAY!
F.N.B’s Mission is to:
- Help our customers achieve economic success and financial security by building
- enduring relationships based on trust and integrity
- Build a workplace where employees can learn, grow and prosper as contributing members of a winning team.
- Create long term value for our shareholders.
- Improve the quality of life in the communities we serve.